He leads a regular life.
Getting up at dawn is part of his regular routine.
He heard the regular noise of the clock.
You must keep regular hours.
His pulse is regular.
That sort of thing is quite occasional and not regular.
The attitude of the Foreign Office has been quite regular.
Her features are small and regular.
You should sign a contract to make your job situation regular.
Eating fruit will keep you regular.
1. Check the oil at regular intervals, and have the car serviced regularly.
2. He is being constantly monitored with regular checks on his blood pressure.
3. George struggled wildly, going under and resurfacing at regular intervals.
4. She also writes a regular column for the Times Educational Supplement.
5. Make a point of backing up your files at regular intervals.
6. Wanton violence is now becoming a regular feature of urban life.