vt.& vi. 收到；接到；接纳；接待
vi. 接到，获得；接见，欢迎；[电子学] 接收；[橄榄球] 接球
Our TV receives well since we had a new antenna put on.
Lady Jones receives on Monday afternoon.
She would not receive Mrs.
I like to receive presents on my birthday.
Each employee received the same bonus.
The club received a benevolent donation.
I didn't buy the book,I received it as a gift.
He would not receive her as his son's wife.
How soon can I be received as a member of the Church?还要多久我才能被接纳为教会的一名成员?
1. Children at school receive coloured stars for work well done.
2. She went to New York to receive the award in person.
3. When we are off sick, we only receive half pay.
4. Volunteers receive ?21 pocket money each week, accommodation and expenses.
5. She arrived to receive the sash of office from the outgoing president.
6. They will receive their awards at a ceremony in Stockholm.